I am changing my twitter handle back to @OldNBABalls from the temporary use of @OldNFLBAlls.
Like a brunette dancer that goes platinum blond and then back to brunette, I decided that @OldNBABalls was my true identity.
|Rolando McClain is super excited to hear the news (USA Today)|
Let's evaluate some of the factors in the twitter name reversal:
- Duh, the NBA lockout is over.
- I didn't like the shape of my "Old NFL Balls."
- I like the NFL but the NBA is how my balls roll.
- You are not allowed to "punt" or "kick" the ball in the NBA.
- I'm totally over this whole Green Bay thing in the NFL.
- The NBA commissioner is a bigger dick than the NFL commissioner. (Really)
- The NBA is more popular then the NFL in China. (Hey, don't f*ck with China, they make a cookie that can tell the future)
That is all.
Until Next Time,